The Wallet Ninja
It seems like the only thing you can’t do with this little helper.. is paying!
BUT aside from this it offers so much more functionality than a credit card. It has the same size as a credit card, so you can easily put it inside your wallet. There’s six Hex wrenches, a can opener, fruit peeler, bottle opener, ruler (standard & metric), letter opener, box opener, phone stand, and eyeglasses, Philips and flathead screwdrivers. It’s made from 4x heat treated steel, and comes with a lifetime guarantee to never rust, bend, dull, or fold up like Circuit City.
Follow us: Inspiring Pieces
a ferocious beast
i will reblog these everytime i see them because she is just such a precious little ball of predatory fury
I love you all so much and I’m so appreciative that some of you guys actually like and reblog my posts. I want to give y’all a chance to win some stuff! So…
What you get:
- A promo! Yay!
- 4 FULL KITS of Extend-a-cool which retails around $60.00 a box. So I am giving you 4 full sets of cooling wraps as well as 4 sets of mesh wraps. Extend-A-Cool provides controlled cooling therapy. The wrap conforms to the shape of your horse’s leg for uniform tissue cooling, and applies quickly and easily to your horse’s leg. It requires no refrigeration and is an easy, no-mess application (no melting ice or running water). They are great for shows, after a demanding ride, or for treating injuries
- A brand new hunter green nylon Hamilton halter in average horse size
- A custom brass name plate on the halter!
- You must be following me!
- You must reblog the post to be counted as an entry. Feel free to like it but that does not count as an entry
- Each reblog counts as an additional entry and you may reblog up to 5 times
- Ends: October 30th
How To Get Away With Murder || None of you beat my approach, which goes as follows …
Favorite pick-up line? +
This little guy is here because he was evacuated from the forest fires in California, but he may never leave because I am in love with him. My trainer is in agreement that I need something like him.
No, but think about this. We’ve seen the Winter Soldier face Fury’s car.
Maybe he’s done the same with Howard. Maybe his hair wasn’t so long yet. Maybe he wasn’t wearing a mask. Maybe Howard saw his face in the headlights for just a second.
Maybe Howard and Maria died in a car crash. Maybe Howard swerved to not hit a ghost.
EXCUSE ME BUT THIS RING. NO ONE NOTICED IT?????
Actually I’ve seen people mention it since the first episode.
It’s Capaldi’s wedding ring. He never takes it off, even when acting.
To add to the story, he refuses to take it off because when his acting career was struggling, his wife never gave up on him. When he landed his first major gig, he decided to not take it off, to represent he was there because of his wife’s support.
This is the sweetest and best thing I’ve eve heard about any behind-the-scenes ever
Remember when he’s told the tradition is to give that chocolate box to someone “you love" and he immediately jumped off the stage and ran to his wife in Seoul without even a second thought?
this is the reason i love and RESPECT him this much… just… *sniffs*